Frisco Resale NOW HIRING - Part time!
- Frisco Resale Donation Line Processor - The Donation Line Processor is responsible for accepting donations in the drive though donation line and maintaining excellent customer service as they deal with donors.
- Truck Driver Assistant - The Truck Driver Assistant assists the truck driver in safely and efficiently delivering large purchased items to customers and picking up large donations at the donor's location.
- Processing Associate - The Processing Associate is responsible for inspecting, sorting and pricing donated items.
- Cashier - The Cashier is responsible to process customer sales through the POS system and provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Administrative Assistant - The Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering the the Resale phone, scheduling pick ups and providing excellent customer service.
9125 Dogwood St
Frisco, TX 75033
Frisco Resale Store and
Donation Line will be CLOSED
Wednesday, July 4, 2018.
Have a safe and happy Fourth of July!
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4 p.m.
After Hours Donation Drop Box is Available for bags of soft goods.
Please note: Donations are not
accepted on WEDNESDAYS.