Frisco Resale NOW HIRING - Part time!
- Frisco Resale Donation Line Processor - The Donation Line Processor is responsible for accepting donations in the drive though donation line and maintaining excellent customer service as they deal with donors.
- Truck Driver Assistant - The Truck Driver Assistant assists the truck driver in safely and efficiently delivering large purchased items to customers and picking up large donations at the donor's location.
- Processing Associate - The Processing Associate is responsible for inspecting, sorting and pricing donated items.
- Cashier - The Cashier is responsible to process customer sales through the POS system and provide excellent customer service to all customers.
- Administrative Assistant - The Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering the the Resale phone, scheduling pick ups and providing excellent customer service.
9125 Dogwood St
Frisco, TX 75033
Memorial Day, 5/28: Closing at 3:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Memorial Day, 5/28: Closing at 2:00 p.m.
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4 p.m.
After Hours Donation Drop Box is Available for bags of soft goods.
Please note: Donations are not
accepted on WEDNESDAYS.